Are you looking for something fun to do and see this weekend?
North County has a lot in store for kids of all ages.
See two movies come alive on stage in Oceanside or Encinitas or bring the kiddos to Carlsbad for an egg-citing spring festival.
Click on the links for more info.
- What's Up: What happens when Elle Woods gets dumped by her college sweetheart? She follows him to law school and tries to win him back. El Camino High School's drama department will showcase a live musical adaption of the movie Legally Blonde.
- When: 7 p.m. on Friday, March 29 and Saturday, March 30
- Where: Truax Theater, El Camino High School, 400 Rancho Del Oro Dr, Oceanside, CA
- Price: $8 Students, $10 General admission
- What's Up: The festival will feature egg hunts, music, games, arts and crafts. A fun zone will include bounce houses, a giant slide, obstacle courses and more.
- When: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 30
- Where: Poinsettia Community Park, 6600 Hidden Valley Rd., Carlsbad
- Price: $5-$10
- What's Up: Shop for unique gifts or items from south of the border. The market will include Mexican pottery, art, textiles and furniture.
- When: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.on Saturday, March 30
- Where: Coast Hwy Traders, 530 S Coast Highway 101, Encinitas
- What's Up: The art themed American classic play will feature a story about about a man's quest for freedom in a mental institution.
- When: Opening reception at 6 p.m. and show begins at 8 p.m. on Saturday, March 30
- Where: New Village Arts Theatre, 2787 State St, Carlsbad
- Price: $22-$36
- What's Up: The classic film and novel will hit the stage in Solana Beach. The Theatre School at North Coast Repertory will present Alice In Wonderland. A special tea party with Alice the White Rabbit and March Hare will take place after the show.
- When: 3 p.m. on Sunday, March 31
- Where: The North Coast Repertory Theatre, 987 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Solana Beach
- Price: $12-$16