What is Simplicity Parenting Parents Group?
The group meets every other week for 2 hours to lead you through a dynamic, transforming, and practical change process that supports you in imagining, designing, and evaluating simplicity goals. The group course is about processing the material and then taking action tailored to the needs of your family. The results help you strengthen and re-orient your own personal family values and then help you be successful in selecting and implementing “do-able” strategies into your family life. The group is based on the book, Simplicity Parenting, by Kim John Payne. Please see www.simplicityparenting.com
What do you get from a group?
- A guide for making practical and sustainable changes based on you and your family’s wants.
- Practice new communication tools for use with partner and children.
- Ideas on how to identify and heal soul fever.
- Ideas and ways to creating or tweaking daily/weekly rhythm and schedules.
- A process to develop a plan to live with less clutter and information.
- A leader who is skillful in group process, in supporting families through changes and in allowing families to individualize their simplicity plans.