Attention beer nerds, enthusiasts, and experts, this is your time to celebrate all-things beer.
San Diego Beer Week is dedicated to the craft beer movement featuring 500 events all over town. The nine-day event kicks off with the San Diego Brewers Guild Festival on Saturday, Nov. 3 at 2 p.m.
The festival will include over 100 beers brewed locally, food, and live music.
Enjoy a beer or three at the Port Pavillion on Broadway Pier, downtown San Diego. Tickets are $35 online or $45 at the gate. For those sticking to non-alcoholic drinks, designated driver tickets are $10 online or $15 at the door. Designated drivers must be enter in with a ticket holder.
Grab your beer glasses you’ve collected all week and wrap Beer Week at the Beer Garden at The Lodge at Torrey Pines. The official closing event will feature 10 chefs paired with 20 brewers on Sunday, Nov. 11 at Noon to 3 p.m. Tickets are $75 and available online.
Here is what’s hoppening in Encinitas this week:
ENCINITAS ALE HOUSE:
- Nov. 2: Russian River Brewing and Beer Republic Night from 4-11 p.m.
- Nov. 3: Moortgat Brewery Night from 11:45 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Nov. 4: Night of Delirium and Belgian Breweries at 4 p.m.
- Nov. 5: AleSmith Night with Beer and Cheese Pairing from 4-11 p.m.
- Nov. 6: Stone Brewing Night from 4-11 p.m.
- Nov. 7: Mikkeller Night from 4-11 p.m.
- Nov. 8: Kern River Brewing night from 4-11 p.m.
- Nov. 10: Rare and Barrel Aged Beer Night from 11:45 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Nov. 11: Green Flash Brewing, Founders, St. Feuillien Night from 11:45 a.m. to 11 p.m.
UNION KITCHEN & TAP:
- Nov. 5: Coronado Brewing Company Kill the Cask/Tap Takeover at 5 p.m.
Prices vary per event depending on the location and brewery. Contact the Encinitas Ale House or Union Kitchen & Tap for more information. Or for detailed information about San Diego Beer Week, buzz over to sdbw.org.