Mira Mesa Theatre Guild invites you to visit the third smallest town in Texas. Greater Tuna is a hilarious send-up of small town morals and mores.
Variety calls this show "Howlingly funny". Two actors, Chris Woods and director Tim Arends, portray the entire population of Tuna, Texas, in a tour-de-force of quick change artistry, changing costumes and characterizations faster than a jack rabbit runs from a coyote.
Come meet much put-upon local housewife Bertha Bumiller and her three children, twins Charlene and Stanley, and youngest Jody, her Aunt Pearl, Vera Carp, the Reverend Spikes, Didi and R.R. Snavely, Petey Fisk, and radio personalities Thruston Wheelis and Arles Struvie. These are just some of the 20 residents we will meet on our visit. So come on out, y'all.
Dates & Time
- Friday, April 13, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aprtil 14, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 20, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 27, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.