Encinitas's Solace & Moonlight Lounge and Whole Foods Market Encinitas are giving a Party for a Cause.
The night will feature live music by local singers and musicians, a silent auction and raffle, and local wines, beer and amazing food offered at a great prices.
The goal of the Party for a Cause evening is to raise money for Whole Planet Foundation to provide microcredit loans to woman-owned, home-based businesses in the U.S. and in 48 countries across Latin America, Asia and Africa in developing communities where Whole Foods Market sources products.
$15 admission includes:
- Yellowtail, Albacore Tuna & Grass-fed Beef Tartare Station
- Niman Ranch Pork Belly Taco Station
- Carlsbad Aquafarms Oysters
- Caramelized Apple and Duck Prosciutto Flatbreads
- Burrata Toast with Balsamic Pickled Spring Strawberries
- Arugula Pesto, Sweet Potato Pancakes with Spiced White Shrimp
- $5 Local Wines
- $4 Pineapple Infused Tequila Margaritas
- $3 Craft Beers
- $2 Water and Sambazon Energy Drinks