2nd Annual Flippin Pizza Doughman Contest
While children in San Diego may not often have the opportunity to build a snowman, this year, Flippin’ Pizza would like to give them the chance to build a “Doughman”. The neighborhood Flippin Pizza in Encinitas invites families to enter their kids to in the annual Doughman Contest. Flippin’ Pizza will provide the free dough and markers. Families are encouraged to get creative and bring an assortment of other materials’ for their Doughman building. We invite you to come in and make your Doughman in our store and take him home.
How to Enter: Start Date:Dec 3rd-17th
- Step 1 -- Visit the Encinitas Flippin' Pizza and create your “Doughman.”
- Step 2 -- Upload a photo of the Doughman creation to our Flippin Pizza Encinitas Facebook Fan Page or email a photo to email@example.com. Include name, email or phone number, school and grade.
- Step 3 – Post picture on Facebook or email picture to us by December 17th
- Step 4 – Frosty the Judge will look for creativity, color, and uniqueness.
- Online Voting: December 17-24-Let us know which one is your favorite.
What You Can Use: Food items-olives, green peppers, carrots, marshmallows, and skittles, clothing and fabrics, costume jewelry, buttons and other accessories.
Winner Announced: December 26th
All participants will receive a free kid’s meal on next visit if they enter the contest.
1st Place $50.00 Flippin Gift Card
2nd Place $25.00 Flippin Pizza Gift Card
3rd Place $10.00 Gift Card Flippin Gift Card
School that has the most Doughman contest participants will win a pizza party for the teachers.
Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org