Join Leucadia 101 Main Street at their two-day music festival.
The music is a celebration of the unique cultural crossroads of surfing and music, both a big part of Leucadia’s history.
Please note the various locations of this event. The festival's schedule is as follows:
June 29: 5:30 p.m.
- The Red Fox Tails and Mattson 2 at Lou’s Records.
- Inspired & the Sleep, Glen & the Boys and others at Ducky Waddle’s
June 30: 10-11 a.m.
- Head to Surfy Surfy/Café Ipé, you can get your morning coffee to the tune of sweet songs from Julie Cowley and Megan Combs.
- Beach Cleanup at Moonlight Beach led by Eco-Rooted.org
11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- An all day concert at Leucadia Roadside Park by local surf guitar greats Superwave, legendary skateboarder and guitar ace Ray Barbee joining Mattson 2, a most energetic rock band from San Diego known as the Donkeys, a surf film by Ray Orate to be scored live by thrash jazz band Boaz and so much more
- There will a beer garden featuring delicious Firestone Brews, and a raffle with prizes such as a surfboard from Surfy Surfy and Enjoy hand planes, plus loads of other goodies from local businesses. Eco Kids Art will also have a booth at the park with kids’ art activities for the day.
A percentage of the event’s proceeds will go to the Paul Ecke Central School as a Garden—a premiere program in hands- on agricultural learning for kids.