Correction: An earlier version of this article incorrectly listed the victim of a domestic dispute as the person subsequently arrested. In fact, Kerry Urso, 35, was arrested on Nov. 13 and charged with violating a temporary restraining order. Patch regrets the error.
- Deputies arrested Eliberto Vazquez, 22, on a number of alcohol-related allegations after the vehicle he was driving was stopped at Melba Road and Evergreen Drive shortly after 11 p.m. Nov. 13. He was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving, driving with a suspended license due to a prior DUI conviction, possible open container, and a probation violation. Jail records show he remains in custody pending a scheduled Nov. 22 court appearance and is not eligible for release on an immigration hold.
- Edgar Arroyo, 27, was arrested on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant at South Coast Highway 101 and West F Street at 11:34 a.m. Nov. 19. Jail records show he remains in custody on suspicion of drunken driving, DUI with priors, driving on a suspended license, and a headlamp violation. He has been placed on an immigration hold and a court appearance was scheduled for Nov. 22.
- Deputies cited Shaun O’Brien, 39, on a battery allegation following a complaint by a 37-year-old man in the 600 block of South Coast Highway 101 at 4:13 p.m. Nov. 20.
- Deputies cited and released Nicole Artigues, 19, on suspicion of petty theft after they were called to the Kohl's, 100 North El Camino Real, at 8:34 p.m. Nov. 18.
- Two juveniles were detained after an unknown trouble was reported in the 800 block of Clark Avenue at 11:46 p.m. Nov. 18. Both were detained on curfew violations and were reportedly released shortly after 1 a.m.
- Deputies were called to investigate a report of a serious battery incident in the 1500 block of North Coast Highway 101 at 12:44 a.m. Nov. 18. The 32-year-old male victim was unconscious with a possible internal injury. External injuries were reported as "minor." No suspect information was reported.
Grand thefts, residential and commercial burglaries, hot prowls, petty thefts (Value of items reported stolen ranged from $200 to $19,547)
- Coldwell Banker, 700 block of Garden View Court, 9:07 a.m. Nov. 20.
- 400 block of North El Camino Real, 1:24 p.m. Nov. 18.
- 300 block of Carmel Creek Place, 6:13 pm. Nov. 17.
- 400 block of South Coast Highway 101, 8:53 p.m. Nov. 17.
- 1300 block of Encinitas Boulevard, 10:23 a.m. Nov. 15.
- 300 block of Alviso Way, 3:41 p.m. Nov. 15.
- 800 block of Clark Avenue at 4:59 A.M. Nov. 15.
- San Elijo Ranch HOA, Manchester Avenue at Rosemont Lane, 10:33 a.m. Nov. 14.
- 2800 block of Crystal Ridge Road, 12:59 p.m. Nov. 14.
- 300 block of Leeann Lane, 8:46 a.m. Nov. 17.
Vehicle burglaries, petty, grand thefts from vehicles
- 2100 block of Park Dale, 11:55 a.m. Nov. 20.
- 500 Quail Pointe Lane, 9:21 a.m. Nov. 13.
- 200 block of Saxony Road, 12:15 p.m., Nov. 13.
- 200 block of South El Camino Real shortly before 5 p.m. Nov. 13.
- 500 block of Santa Fe Drive, Redbox/Coinstar, 11:59 a.m. Nov. 20, Damage estimated at $700.
- 100 block of Saxony Road at 11:41 a.m. Nov. 19. Gray sedan valued at $6,000.
- 600 block of South Coast Highway 101. 5:20 p.m. Nov. 19. Black van valued at $900.
- 900 block of Encinitas Boulevard, 8:30 a.m. Nov. 14. Gray station wagon valued at $8,000.