- Four juveniles were detained following a report of a reckless driver during the early morning hours of May 7. The incident was reported in the 100 block of Encinitas Boulevard. The juveniles were detained on curfew violations. A city municipal code prohibits juveniles in public between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m., according to a report. Their names were not released and the matter is being handled in juvenile court.
- Sally Shields, 53, was arrested on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant in the 200 block of N. El Camino Real on the afternoon of May 9. She was booked into the County Jail in Vista after being arrested, according to a report.
- A 23-year-old man was arrested on felony drug possession after being stopped at Encinitas Boulevard and North Vulcan Avenue shortly before 1 a.m. on May 7. Patrick Dandy was booked into tbe County Jail in Vista on suspicion of being drunk in public, a misdemeanor, in addition to the drug allegation.
- A 39-year-old woman reported being the victim of a purse snatcher in the 500 block of Santa Fe Drive on the afternoon of May 7. The woman reported the loss of a purse, cellular telephone, credit cards and other documents valued at $345. No suspect information was listed.
- Deputies arrested a 41-year-old man after he was allegedly found drunk with several minors in the 700 block of 4th street on the afternoon of May 7. John Kensey was booked into the County Jail in Vista on suspicion of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and being drunk in public, both misdemeanors. Two juveniles whose names were not released were detained after being found in possession of marijuana, according to the report.
- A 24-year-old man was arrested after allegedly threatening and vandalizing the property of a 21-year-old woman in the 1200 block of Cambria Way on the afternoon of May 6. Gregory Baker was booked into the County Jail in Vista on the threat allegation, a felony, and a misdemeanor count of vandalism resulting from the destruction of the woman's cellular telephone, according to a report.
- Nathan Kennedy, 22, was arrested on a misdemeanor battery allegation in the 1100 block of Alexandra Lane on the afternoon of May 5. The victim was not seriously injured, according to the report.
- A vehicle was reported stolen in the 100 block of K Street on the morning of May 5. The vehicle, described as a green two-door sedan, was valued at $500.
- A 56-year-old man reported a vehicle theft in the 1300 block of S. Coast Highway 101 on the evening of May 4. The gold four-door sedan is valued at $40,000 and was subsequently recovered, according to the report.
- An 18-year-old man reported being battered in the 600 block of Requeza Street on the morning of May 3. The victim reported a minor injury. No suspect information was listed.
- A 32-year-old woman was arrested on possessing drug paraphernalia following a complaint of a suspicious person in the 500 block of Santa Fe Drive on the afternoon of May 2. Tina Quincey was released following the incident.
- Devin Boyd, 24, was cited on a felony probation violation in the 400 block of Arroyo Drive on the morning of April 27. In addition, he was booked into the County Jail in Vista on a misdemeanor allegation of possessing a weapon similar to tear gas.
- Angelica Lopez, 21, was arrested on felony possession of controlled substances on the evening of April 27 following a traffic stop at Saxony Road and Encinitas Boulevard. She was booked into the County Jail in Vista on the allegation, in addition to misdemeanor drunken driving.
- Christopher Cooper 24, was arrested on the morning of April 23 on suspicion of drunken driving, driving without a license, and driving with alcohol in his system while on probation for drunken driving. He was booked into the County Jail in Vista following his arrest in the 800 block of S. Coast Highway 101.
Vehicle burglaries reported (stolen items valued from $627 up to $3,900):
- 100 block of S. Rancho Santa Fe Road on the afternoon of May 5.
- 1000 block of N. El Camino Real on the afternoon of May 6.
- 900 block of Hymettus Avenue on the afternoon of May 6.
Vehicle vandalism reported:
- North Vulcan Avenue at Hillcrest Drive on the morning of May 6.
Graffiti incident reported (damage less than $400):
- 1200 block of Caminito Septimo on the evening of May 3.
Residential burglaries or grand theft from buildings (items valued at $600):
- 500 block of 3rd Street and Passiflora Avenue on the morning of May 3.