By San Diego County Supervisor Dave Roberts
At my behest and that of Supervisor Greg Cox, the County is working to improve foster care and adoptions programs.
During the next 8 weeks, Child Welfare Services is hosting a series of forums to gather testimony from adoptive parents about their experiences of adopting children from the County of San Diego.
County officials want to hear from parents about all aspects of the adoption process, with a goal of making improvements. I want to know how we can make our services to you more efficient and user-friendly.
Refreshments will be provided and attendees can receive a $10 gift card.
Reserve a spot at one of the forums by contacting Laura Frutos at (800) 515-0562 email@example.com
The times, dates and locations of the forums are as follows:
- 7 p.m. March 19, 6950 Levant St., San Diego
- 6 p.m. March 28, 200 Michigan Ave., Vista
- Noon March 28, 5333 Geneva Ave., San Diego
- 6:30 p.m. April 7, 3845 Spring Drive, Spring Valley
- 6:30 p.m. Feb. 10 and April 14, 690 Oxford St., Chula Vista
- 7 p.m. Feb. 20 and March 20, 1072 Abarca Ct., Chula Vista
- 6 p.m. Feb 11 and March 11, 839 W. San Marcos Blvd., San Marcos
- 6 p.m. Feb. 27 and March 12, 2081 Newcastle Ave., Cardiff-by-the-Sea
- 6 p.m. March 5 and April 23, 10433 Reserve Drive, San Diego