What if you could keep your connection with God, no matter what?
Whether you call your connection to all that is; God, divine intelligence, your higher power, the universe, spirit, or the holy ones, we all have the same desire to feel the peace and joy that this connection brings.
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to transcend confusion and self-doubt, and experience your own higher power.
- You are ready to ask powerful questions, clearly hear the answers and boldly follow your guidance.
- You're tired of second guessing yourself and want to feel confident about your choices.
- You simply want to experience more peace and happiness with yourself and others.
- Join us in this workshop where you'll experience three powerful, step-by-step processes that will help you connect with God and overcome the number one obstacle that prevents you from achieving the true and lasting happiness you desire.
- Discover your personal, direct link to source
- Reveal and use your divine blueprint for happiness
- Practice Namaste as a tangible way to connect with the divinity in others
If this sounds like you, please join Beth Banning and Neill Gibson as they help you discover 101 Ways to Talk to God.
Register now: 760-943-7685
or online at TheSoulOfYoga.com
Beth Banning and Neill Gibson are the founders of Focused Attention and the creators of The Art of Conscious Connection. Their workshops and online learning opportunities have helped thousands of people around the world to create happier marriages, co-parenting relationships that have miraculously changed, and people actually want to go to work because they enjoy their work environment for the first time. Their results have become consistent and predictable. 80% of their graduates report that their relationships with their families, their friends, and their colleagues have improved remarkably, and in ways that endure. Beth and Neill are awed, inspired, and grateful for the opportunity to contribute to these results through their Focused Attention work.