Name: The Breakaway Challenge
Date: September 8, 2012 8am-2pm
Where: Breakaway Cycle, 7777 Fay Ave, Suite G1, La Jolla, CA 92037
What: On September 8, 2012, Breakaway Cycle invites you to join us, build a team and
cycle your way through a fun and heart-pumping day to raise money for the
Challenged Athletes Foundation®. Registration is only $50 per person and 100%
of registration fees will be donated to Challenged Athletes Foundation®.
Each registration includes an hour-long cycle inside Breakaway Cycle’s
state-of-the-art new La Jolla studio, an event T-shirt and a reusable water bottle!
1. Visit www.BreakawayChallenge.Kintera.org
2. Become a team leader, join a pre-existing team or sign up as a single rider.
3. Select a time slot – you can ride for as short as an hour or as long as six hours
(participants must pay by the hour).
4. Start fundraising to help challenged athletes across the San Diego community.
5. Come to Breakaway Cycle on Saturday, September 8, 2012 and enjoy the best
indoor cycle ride of your life – plus food, beverages, music and celebration all day!